Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dirty Clothes

To: Megan
From: Kelly

Megan is my friend, even when when I have dirty clothes!

I have this friend named Megan,
And she is very nice and sweet

When we started our night on the town
I knew our time would not be beat!

I did point out to her as we walked out the door, That I had a minor stain

But my friend Megan said don't you dare worry, It won't be a big major pain

Then as we exited that wonderful place,
That we lovingly call MV

A horrifying sight appeared on my shirt, And it was obvious for all to see.

My friend Megan could've ditched me then, And said audios to you

But she looked and me carringly with those friendly eyes And said we'll make it through

Even though my shirt was dirty,
She stood by me in the movie line

She could've been embarrassed,
By that big big stain of mine.

But after that moment I was very sure
I most certainly did know

Megan will be my friend always and forever, Even when I have dirty clothes!

No comments: