Thursday, June 26, 2008

Clint - a vessel indeed

There have been rough times, and good times
that most certainly is true

There have been hard moments to swallow
and many tears spent with you

Time when we weren't sure
if we'd make it through all right

Then these two awesome words
became an amazing sight.

I read them today,
and a smile hit my face

Suddenly there was joy
filled in this place

Thin and tall were the words
that clint he did type

Does he remember that skinny by Christmas
was a really big hype!?!

I feel like he was a vessel
straight into our hearts

Because of these words
our friendship won't part

I think he's awesome
for being on the ball

I mean come on lets be honest
heck yeah we're thin and tall!




Megs is like uh huh...we are..we know it!






Kel is like I'm so excited you just said that!!! :)

No comments: