Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting Ditched by Megan

As I've read through our many different posts, and poems I can't help but notice that many of them are dedicated to Megan. Sometimes about her not talking to me, sometimes about her not wanting to hang out with me. Even though these many moments in our friendship cut deep, none quite as deep as this. It's hard to talk about, so the only way I think I can really express the hurt and anguish is through a creative and artistic expression of rhyme. So there it is..... I'll try to get it all out.

When I get ditched by Megan: By Kelly "heart broken" Richardson


How exciting it will be said Megan

When I got her phone call


Inviting me to the Courts,

to wach her play basketball


Of course I'll be there!

where else would I go?


I love watching you play,

I'm a big fan of yours you know!


So I sat there and watched,

so proud of her you see


I kind of felt like,

those baskets were for me!


Then she asked to go to dinner,

So we headed that way.


I was so pumped up for it,

Hang out more we just may


Then she ate so very quickly,

I didn't understand


Then she stood up and said peace,

I gotta go see that tall man!


You've got to be kidding me,

I probably got a sick looking tint,


You really are going to ditch me right now,

for a tall guy named Clint?


The cut was so deep,

in my poor little heart


I just wanted to hang out with my friend Megan,

but she was ready to part.


So I watched as she left,

and got further away


Tried to hold in my tears,

for another place and day.


So I'm writing this poem

to deal with the pain


My friend Megan loves that stupid boy more,

Oh yeah, you know his name!


(just in case you don't know his name it's Clint, and this is his picture!)



P.s. this picture is ridiculous! They look like they're taunting me! JERKS!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha. taunting.