Friday, February 15, 2008

I Once Had a Friend...

I once had a friend named Megan,
She was very tall and very sweet

She could do all sorts of really cool things, The kind of girl you'd like to meet.

But then one day my friend disappeared, It was so bewildering to the sight

It made me a very sad girl,
Made it hard to sleep at night.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to my friend, What different road she might have chose,

I think about the fun memories,
and different colored pantyhose.

It's hard to forget all the wonderful things, That brought our friends together.

The different color of her neck,
And her perfect chin of leather.

The way we'd watch basketball girls prance, And moved their arms weirdly as they ran down the court in and out of socket

I'll never forget the way she laughed
when I explained the yucky man with his hand in the big girls pocket.

These are the memories that get me through, even though I don't see her a lot.

I try to get through the day one step at a time, Will this pain go away, I'm beginning to think not.

So this poem is dedicated to my friend Megan, I hope it's something she'll like

Even if she doesn't want to see me any more.
......... I'm just to depressed to come up with another rhyme sorry :(

No comments: