Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh the fun there will be! - By Kelly

What a wonderful Monday treat,
When I got online today.

From my dear friend Megan,
Now at my computer I will stay.

To think of the fun,
That is coming our way

The different things we can do,
On that very special day!

I'm sure there will be food,
There almost always will be.

Okay lets be honest,
Always for her and me!

You see we like food a lot,
There is nothing wrong with that,

We just keep eating strong,
And give eachother an encouraging pat!

We'll probably play scrabble,
Because that is really fun

Don't worry there will be food there too,
Maybe something we can put on a bun!

So here is the point,
I hope you can see,

When it comes to us haning out and food,
Oh the fun there will be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is EPIC, and there's nothing I love more than bad poetry, err, I meant, masterful wordsmithing. Please post again!