Friday, February 15, 2008

We ARE Still Friends...

To my dear friend Kelly, I love her guts, I haven't spoke to her lately, I'm such a huge putz.

I hope she knows how often of her I think, Our humor is always on target, in line, in sync.

I miss her more than I knew I could,
I think she's going to the game on Friday, If not, she should.

My dear friend Kelly is so talented and sweet, Her poetry rocks my world, it's always a treat.

To sum all of this up, may I just come out and say, please forgive me Kelly for letting our friendship go astray.

I'll make it up to you, some day some how, Just know my heart is aching, this very moment, right now.

A gift you are to me, without it I would be in danger, Just like the baby Jesus presented to the world, asleep in the manger.

So thank you for always bringing me such cheer, Please have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments: